Risk becoming your best.
Risk being your best every day at Perk. In preparing individuals for success in college and life, we nurture common sense, a sense of justice, a sense of honor, a sense of responsibility and a sense of humor.
The Perkiomen School is a traditional coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school where structure, support, self-discipline, and integrity are valued. Perkiomen admits students in grades six through twelve and offers a year for postgraduate students.
Perk is located in Greater Philadelphia. Within walking distance of campus 50 shops, restaurants, banks, and salons are available for students. The Lehigh Valley is to the north (Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton), Philadelphia is 49 miles to our south, and New York City is only 104 miles east. Perkiomen is convenient to some of the nation’s finest cultural and educational institutions, great shopping and entertainment, and beautiful countryside with skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and much more.
Based on current weather conditions, we will have a regular school day on Tuesday.
The dress code will be casual (weekend).
The guest speakers will not be able to join us. We will follow a regular purple Tuesday with H period at the end of the day. H period will be advisory.
Day students are advised to use common sense in making decisions about attending school. If your school district is closed, we do not expect you to attend school.
If weather conditions deteriorate dramatically, we will email and post on the web at 5:30 a.m. any changes to the school day schedule.
What's happening on campus.
- FriJan30 Long Weekend The weekend begins at the end of school commitments on Friday. There are no classes on Monday. Boarders must return by 8:00 p.m. on Monday
- MonFeb02 Long Weekend Boarders must return by 8:00 p.m. this evening
- MonFeb02 Junior College Night 7:00 PMMesnier Chapel, Kriebel Hall
Athletics At Perk.
- TueJan27 Basketball - Boys JV-B vs. Lansdale Catholic High School POSTPONED to 1/28/15 (Away) 3:45 PM
- TueJan27 Basketball - Girls Varsity vs. Collegium Charter School CHANGED:The location for this event has changed. (Away) 3:45 PM
- WedJan28 Basketball - Boys Middle School vs. Wyndcroft School CHANGED:This time for this event has changed. (Home) 3:30 PM
- WedJan28 Basketball - Boys JV-B vs. Lansdale Catholic High School (Away) 3:45 PM