Risk becoming your best.
Risk being your best every day at Perk. In preparing individuals for success in college and life, we nurture common sense, a sense of justice, a sense of honor, a sense of responsibility and a sense of humor.
The Perkiomen School is a traditional coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school where structure, support, self-discipline, and integrity are valued. Perkiomen admits students in grades six through twelve and offers a year for postgraduate students.
Perk is located in Greater Philadelphia. Within walking distance of campus 50 shops, restaurants, banks, and salons are available for students. The Lehigh Valley is to the north (Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton), Philadelphia is 49 miles to our south, and New York City is only 104 miles east. Perkiomen is convenient to some of the nation’s finest cultural and educational institutions, great shopping and entertainment, and beautiful countryside with skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and much more.
What's happening on campus.
- FriMar24 Admissions Re-Visit Day
- MonMar27 World Culture Dinner 6:00 PMParents Hall
- TueMar28 Parent Coffee 8:00 AMThe Creamery
Athletics At Perk.
- ThuMar23 Baseball - Boys Varsity vs. Abington Friends School CHANGED:This event has changed from home to away. (Away) 3:45 PM
- ThuMar23 Tennis - Boys Varsity vs. Phelps School CHANGED:The time for this event has changed. (Home) 4:00 PM
- FriMar24 Softball - Girls Varsity vs. Phil-Mont Christian Academy (Home) 4:00 PM
- TueMar28 Tennis - Boys JV vs. J. M. Barrack Hebrew Academy (Away) 3:45 PM
- TueMar28 Baseball - Boys JV vs. Devon Preparatory School (Away) 3:45 PM