Risk becoming your best.
Risk being your best every day at Perk. In preparing individuals for success in college and life, we nurture common sense, a sense of justice, a sense of honor, a sense of responsibility and a sense of humor.
The Perkiomen School is a traditional coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school where structure, support, self-discipline, and integrity are valued. Perkiomen admits students in grades six through twelve and offers a year for postgraduate students.
Perk is located in Greater Philadelphia. Within walking distance of campus 50 shops, restaurants, banks, and salons are available for students. The Lehigh Valley is to the north (Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton), Philadelphia is 49 miles to our south, and New York City is only 104 miles east. Perkiomen is convenient to some of the nation’s finest cultural and educational institutions, great shopping and entertainment, and beautiful countryside with skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and much more.
What's happening on campus.
- FriJan30 Long Weekend The weekend begins at the end of school commitments on Friday. There are no classes on Monday. Boarders must return by 8:00 p.m. on Monday
- MonFeb02 Long Weekend Boarders must return by 8:00 p.m. this evening
- MonFeb02 Junior College Night 7:00 PMMesnier Chapel, Kriebel Hall
Athletics At Perk.
- TueFeb03 Basketball - Girls Varsity vs. Upper Perkiomen High School (Home) 6:00 PM
- TueFeb03 Basketball - Boys Varsity vs. Upper Perkiomen High School (Home) 7:30 PM
- WedFeb04 Basketball - Girls Middle School vs. Montgomery School (Home) 3:30 PM
- WedFeb04 Basketball - Boys Middle School vs. Montgomery School (Away) 3:30 PM