Risk becoming your best.
Risk being your best every day at Perk. In preparing individuals for success in college and life, we nurture common sense, a sense of justice, a sense of honor, a sense of responsibility and a sense of humor.
The Perkiomen School is a traditional coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school where structure, support, self-discipline, and integrity are valued. Perkiomen admits students in grades six through twelve and offers a year for postgraduate students.
Perk is located in Greater Philadelphia. Within walking distance of campus 50 shops, restaurants, banks, and salons are available for students. The Lehigh Valley is to the north (Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton), Philadelphia is 49 miles to our south, and New York City is only 104 miles east. Perkiomen is convenient to some of the nation’s finest cultural and educational institutions, great shopping and entertainment, and beautiful countryside with skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and much more.
What's happening on campus.
- FriMay06 Reid Awards for Fine Arts 8:00 PMKrieble Theater, Kehs Hall
- SatMay07 Middle School Fine Arts Fest 7:30 PMKrieble Theater, Kehs Hall
- FriMay13 Prom
Athletics At Perk.
- FriMay06 Spring Golf - Coed Varsity vs. Woodlynde School (Home) 3:00 PM
- FriMay06 Softball - Girls Varsity vs. The Christian Academy (Away) 3:30 PM
- FriMay06 Lacrosse - Boys Varsity vs. Phelps School (Home) 4:00 PM
- FriMay06 Tennis - Boys JV vs. Hill School (Home) 4:30 PM
- FriMay06 Softball - Girls JV vs. Hill School (Home) 4:30 PM