You have 1 PagePop. View
We are excited to reintroduce www.perkiomen.org. Our new and improved website is now responsive. What does that mean? Responsive Web design is the approach that incorporates technology to automatically respond to the user’s environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. Visitors to our website will now enjoy an improved user experience from any type of device. Access to email accounts as well as the portal login can still be found on the homepage, and this website update should have no effect on the experience within the portal. As always, the Perkiomen School website will be fluid and reflect new content and other improvements regularly. If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback regarding Perkiomen’s responsive website, please email email@example.com.
ASSOCIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- The Association of Delaware Independent Schools
- The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- The Pennsylvania Association of Independents Schools
- National Association of Independent Schools
- The Association of Boarding Schools
- The Secondary School Admissions Test Board
- The Council for the Advancement and support of Education
- The College Board
- The National Association of Principals of Schools for Girls
- The National Association of College Admissions Counselors
Perkiomen is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.