Quick Facts & FAQ
Motto: Solvitur vivendo
Location: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
Grades: 6-12, PG
Enrollment: 286 (132 boarding, 154 day; 255 upper, 31 middle; 159 boys, 127 girls)
School colors: Purple & Gold (PMS 2617C, 468C)
School mascot: Panther
Student/faculty ratio: 8 to 1
Average class size: 10
Number of states represented: 9
Number of countries represented: 24
Academics: 27 Advanced Placement® classes offered & 17 Honors classes offered. 135 overall classes.
Athletics: 42 teams across 20 sports.
Clubs: Seven leadership organizations, 21 clubs & activities (and constantly growing)
Technology: Digital Arts Lab; all classrooms & dorm rooms wired; computers & ACTIVBoards in all classrooms; iPad program for all students, faculty & staff; Mac lab; six 3D printers; virtual reality system; and a full suite of bots, programs, and technology in the Innovation Center.
Campus: 185 acres
- What sports do you offer?
- What arts programs do you offer?
- Does the school close for breaks? What are my options if I don't want to go home?
- What activities take place on the weekends?
- How does financial aid work?
- Can I apply after the deadline?
- Is there a school uniform or dress code?
- How many students live in a dorm room?
- Why does it smell like chocolate on campus?
- Did I just see a dog?
- Wasn't Perkiomen an all-boys school?
- Isn't there a farm at Perkiomen?
- Do you offer scholarships?