COVID-19 Information & Updates
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19.
Taking advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), individuals can practice everyday prevention measures like:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
WHO (World Health Organization) COVID-19 Webpage:
CDC (Center for Disease Control) COVID-19 Webpage:
Pennsylvania Department of Health COVID-19 Webpage:
What to do if you are sick with COVID-19 symptoms:
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
PERKIOMEN SCHOOL'S RESPONSE
- As directed by PA Governor Tom Wolf, Perkiomen School's campus is closed and faculty and staff are working remotely.
- Students will participate in Virtual Perkiomen - distance learning via our Portal - starting March 19.
This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.