2021-2022 School Year
Perkiomen School is a place that is transformative by design, a space to learn, grow, and innovate. Our campus is both spacious and intimate, and serendipitous meetings often create special moments that become lasting memories. These daily encounters change the relationship from student and teacher, to family.
Beyond the walls of classrooms, relationships are deepened. Advisory is a place for examining topics like expectations and success, emotional stress, empathy, and gratitude. Our conferencing periods allow for opportunities to learn more about how each child learns and then meet students' individual needs. The structure of this built-in support network functions like a partner in parenting.
During the last year, our dedication to academic rigor, preparation for life, and care for our students has not waivered and we believe that this can be most fully realized when we are together, in person. When we see each other’s faces, sense each other’s feelings, and share our discoveries and successes, we fully know one another. The 2021-2022 academic year will be a new year where we return to the Perkiomen that we know and love, where we will seize opportunities to achieve much more than we ever imagined.
- What health and safety measures will be put in place on campus?
- When can International Students arrive on campus?
- Will students need to quarantine upon arrival to campus?
- Will vaccinations be available for International Students?
- What is the difference between quarantine and isolation?
- What is the first step if a student becomes ill?
- Where will boarding students go if they become ill, or there is a campus closure?
- What communication will happen if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case on campus?
- What if a student cannot return to campus in the fall?
- May I assist my student with moving into the dormitory?
- What is the dress code for 2021-2022?